1. I am suffering from pain but I do not know what is wrong. How would I know which doctor to see?
There is a Triage team at the Hospital that consist of a team of nurses who will ask several questions to ascertain the area causing pain and will refer you to the appropriate specialist.
2. What are the modes of payment accepted at Oriental Melaka Straits Medical Centre?
The Hospital accepts cash, credit and debit card.
3. What are the operating hours at the Hospital?
The operating hours are from 8.30am – 5.30pm on weekdays and 8.30am – 12.30pm on Saturdays. Visitors in need of medical attention beyond these hours may proceed to the Accident & Emergency Department where a team of medical professionals are ever ready to be of assistance.
4. What are the other facilities or services available in the hospital?
Other than our medical facilities, our hospital also provides retail outlets to better suit our patients and visitors need. Patients and visitor can find facilities and services such as a 24-hours convenience store, retail pharmacy, cafeteria and food outlets such as Subway, Ole Barista as well as florist and gift shops.
5. How many parking bays are there for cars?
In total, we have 1200 parking bays for cars. Should you need any transportation to our Hospital, we also provide pick up services from the Jetty and Batu Berendam Airport.