Phone / Extension No.
Sat : 8.30am – 12.30pm
Dr. Tan N. Cipto 陈明医生
Obstetrics & Gynaecology 妇产科专科
MD (UGM, Ina), MCE (NUS, S’pore), MOG (Malaya)
SpOG (UI, Ina), AM (Mal), FICS (USA)
Fellowship in Infertility & Reproductive Medicine (UKM)
Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (USA)
Masters Course in Non-Surgical Aesthetic Gynaecology (USA)
Dr. Tan N. Cipto is an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with further specialization in the field of Embryology and Infertility obtained from such renowned institutions such as the National University of Singapore.
What is the role of a Obstetrician & Gynaecologist?
An Obstetrician & Gynaecologist is a specialist in Women’s Health and Reproductive care. It ranges from first menstrual period which happen at the onset of puberty, reproductive period with fertility, pregnancy and their problems, up to menopause which is the cessation of a woman’s reproductive ability and it’s problem thereafter.
When do you need to see an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist?
You should always seek medical advice from an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist if you experience:
- Menstrual problems (irregularity, pain, abnormal flow).
- Itchiness and foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- Pre-marital, pre-pregnancy screening/counselling.
- Fertility problems for investigation and treatment including Sperm Analysis, Laparoscopy procedures, controlled ovarian stimulation, Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) and In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- General obstetrics/pregnancy/childbirth/ante- and post-natal check up.
- Family planning/contraception counselling.
- Abdominal bloating/distension associated with female reproductive organ (fibroid, ovarian cyst).
- Post coital bleeding.
- Routine gynaecological cancer screening and exams including PAP Smear.
- Menopause/Post-menopausal problems (bleeding, hot flushes, osteoporosis, vaginal dryness).