Total Knee Replacement Campaign
In effort to give back to the community, Oriental Melaka Straits Medical Centre will be celebrating its 1st year anniversary by launching a Charity Total Knee Replacement Surgery Campaign for the less fortunate who is suffering from knee joint disease. The estimated total cost of knee replacement surgery is around RM25, 000 in most of the private healthcare facilities and therefore, many patients cannot afford the hefty cost and have no choice but to suffer in pain. With this campaign, patients will only need to pay a sum of RM15,000 while the rest of the cost/fees for hospitalization stay, nursing, surgery, and consultation will be absorbed accordingly by the hospital.
Terms & Conditions:
- Application are opened to Malaysian citizen aged 55 years old & above with financial constraints and medical certification of knee joint disease. (The panel committees may however deliberate on exceptional cases).
- Applicant(s) must submit this completed application form along with a copy the following documents:
- 3 months’ pay slip (either patient or next of kin)
- Latest EPF account
- Latest Bank Statement
- Referral/recommendation letter from an Orthopaedic Consultant
- The panel committees have the right and authority to make any changes, amendments, and declination to the application form without prior notice and the concern of the applicants.
- The panel committees will need a period of time to select and approve the suitable candidates. The decisions of the panel committees are final and no appeal will be allowed.
- Successful applicant(s) will be officially informed by mail from the hospital.
Download the application form HERE.