MCCCI Charity Phaco Fund for Cataract Patients
Phaco is also known as Phacoemulsification whereby it is a modern surgical method to remove cataract. The Malacca Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry Charity Phaco Fund was a collaborative effort with Oriental Melaka Straits Medical Centre from the successful fund raising walkathon “Walk for Vision” held on May 2015.
To apply, please note on the below listed requirements ;-
- Application are opened to Malaysian citizen aged 60 years old & above with financial constraints and medical certification of cataract disease. (The panel committees may however deliberate on exceptional cases).
- Applicant(s) must submit this completed application form along with a copy of identification card and a copy of income statement/bank account statement/EPF statement to the Malacca Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry secretariat.
- Successful applicant(s) will be required to pay only RM500.00 for the phaco surgery (per eye).
- The panel committees have the right and authority to make any changes, amendments, and declination to the application form without the concern of the applicants.
- The panel committees would need a period of time to select and approve the suitable candidates. The decisions of the panel committees are final and no appeal will be allowed.
- Successful applicant(s) will be officially informed by the organizer. They must bring along the confirmation letter to Oriental Melaka Straits Medical Centre for the Phacoemulsification Procedure.
Download the form here!