Phone / Extension No.
Sat : 8.30am – 12.30pm
Dr. Tammy Lee Puay Ling 李蓓龄医生
Dr Tammy Lee Puay Ling graduated with a Bachelors of Dentistry with Honors from the Penang International Dental College. She is a keen proponent of dental health and is an active member of the Malaysian Dental Association. Prior to working in Melaka, she previously served with the Ministry of Health providing dental services in the state of Johor.
What is the role of a Dentist?
Dentist is a doctor who specializes in oral health. A dentist is responsible to detect and diagnose oral diseases, creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients. A dentist can also monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
When do you need to see a Dentist?
You should always seek medical advice from a Dentist if you experience:
- Your teeth are sensitive to hot and cold.
- Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss.
- You have fillings, crowns, dental implants,dentures etc.
- You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look.
- You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth.
- You are pregnant.
- You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face, neck.
- You have difficulty in chewing and swallowing.
- You are undergoing medical treatments such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement therapy.
- You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and it isn’t going away.